2008 Nissan Frontier suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Frontier:

2008 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Apr 152008

Frontier 4WD 6-cyl

My 2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 crewcab is thrown all over the road by normal wind draft while driving down the road and on windy days it is a nightmare to keep on the road. You cannot relax while driving or you will find yourself on the shoulder of the road before you know it! I am afraid I am going end up in a wreck because of it or at the very least I believe I might be stop and accused of driving drunk. I have taken it back to the dealer and had it checked. Nothing mechanically wrong. They tell me it is wind draft. I am very disappointed I bought this truck as I can't do anything about it now and I don't think Nissan is going to do anything about it, even though the look on the shop forman's face told me he knows it is a design flaw that he can do nothing about and that he is uncomfortable being caught in this position. This is an unsafe vehicle to operate and there should be a recall to do whatever it takes to fix this before someone gets killed. In my opinion, it is just a matter of time before this is reality!!!!!!!!

- Metropolis, IL, USA