2008 Nissan Frontier wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Frontier:

2008 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jun 102014

Recently I noted that my nokian tires were coming apart. My situation was exactly like the one reported on this club touareg forum: I've had them for about 27K miles, same model tire, never off-roaded, and the front tires started shredding. I went to where I bought them, and nokian offered no apology and a $200 discount on a new set of $800 tires. They sold defective tires, and yet they expect me to shell out hundreds of dollars to remedy this situation. That's not acceptable. I didn't spend almost $1K on tires to have to spend another $700 in under 30K miles. It's not my fault they chose to sell defective tires, and replacing their defective tires should not be at my expense. P.S. the tire model is a wrg2. Your form required I check a model, but the correct model wasn't on the list, so I had to check the wrong model or the form wouldn't let me continue. Also, the problem is on both front tires, although the form only allowed me to select a single tire location.

- Seattle, WA, USA