2011 Nissan Frontier engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Frontier:

2011 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jan 022012

Frontier 6-cyl

After leaving a remote logging road in northern Maine woods, my wife and I headed back towards bangor, Maine. While traveling apx 60 mph the truck lost power, some warning lights on dash illuminated, I was forced to pull over. Engine was chugging, could not keep it running. I shut it off and attempted to drive further, I could not. It was towed to dealer and crankshaft position sensor replaced. I give thanks it didn't happen on the logging road where there is no cell signal and few other cars.

- Hampden, ME, USA