9.8

2013 Nissan Frontier seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Frontier:

2013 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Mar 062014

Frontier

My side impact air bags deployed with no impact - no reason in March of 2014. Same exact thing occurred again in November of 2014. Nissan took responsibility + had items repaired, but I am concerned about why this is repeatedly happening + I'm afraid of it happening again!

- Flagstaff, AZ, USA

Jul 102013

Frontier 6-cyl

The seat belt warning alarm, not sure what you would call it, stopped sounding when the seat belt was not clicked. The vehicle was taken to the service department where the truck was purchased new. The truck was still under manufactured warranty. The service department told us the vehicle was not equipped with this. Of course it was working when the truck was purchased, we would never purchase a vehicle without this feature. We have tried to find the federal law stating this must be part of a vehicle after a certain date, but have not had any luck. We would appreciate any information. Thank you.

- San Antonio, TX, USA