2011 Nissan Juke engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Juke:

2011 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Dec 242013

A clicking noise. Dealership said it is the timing chain. Nissan does not care that so many people are having a problem with the timing chain. I do not have $2,300 to fix it but if it does not get fixed then you need to replace the engine as a lot of other people had to do.

- Oxnard, CA, USA

Feb 022012

The contact owns a 2011 Nissan Juke. The contact stated that there was a recall associated with NHTSA campaign id number 11V583000 (engine and engine cooling:engine:gasoline:turbo-charger). The vehcile was taken to an authorized dealer, who stated that the part was on back order and they did not know when the part would become available. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Las Cruzes, NM, USA

Jun 022011

On this date I was driving down interstate and my air conditioner stopped cooling. I took it to the local Nissan place and they said something "jumped" up from the road and put a hole in my A/C condenser. My insurance agent has never heard of this before after the Nissan place told me to claim it on my insurance. They stated that Nissan was just trying to get out of my warranty covering this. I have had the Nissan Juke 2011 for only 2 months.

- Rayville, LA, USA