4.1

2011 Nissan Juke miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Juke:

2011 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Jul 232016

Juke

Experienced sudden loss of propulsion and control of acceleration while traveling on 70 mph on freeway. Diagnostic suggestion is an issue identical to the recall affecting Nissan Jukes of this year in recall campaign #11V583000, in which a faulty valve casing weld breaks loose inside of the engine. However my vehicle was not manufactured in the time period specified in that recall, as it was manufactured 8 weeks after the final recall window date of 5/12/11. Car makes intermittent popping noise when driving, experiences high RPM without acceleration. Current mileage on vehicle - 61,255 miles.

- Benton, IL, USA

Jun 172015

Juke

Transmission bracket bolts came off. Car not starting/turning over - battery being drained. Condenser cracked easily by a small rock.

- Hampshire, IL, USA

Apr 212016

Juke

It just keep dying and I took it Nissan dealership and they did not fix for 6 times now

- Seattle, WA, USA

May 062016

Juke

Muffler corrosion between muffler and flange

- Mcmechen, WV, USA

Sep 022015

Juke

While driving over 100 miles from home at 60mph, on a major interstate, behind a tractor trailer, I waited for no traffic in the left lane so that I could pass. I put my blinker on, got into the left lane, got next to the tractor trailer and the car went from 65 to ten mph and would not go any faster. Obviously my car dropped back and I very slowly got back behind the tractor trailer and over to the side of the road. The transmission blew from overheating! I was able to get a garage to look at it and diagnose it and it was reconfirmed when brought to a Nissan dealership. It came with a 60,000 mile warranty, I paid extra to get a 72000 mile warranty, and it went at 87000. My research showed many Nissan Juke owners having the same problem after driving their Juke over a hundred mile stretch or more. I paid almost 35000. For this car and bought it with twelve miles on it. Are they meant to go less than 4 years?! I am not that rich! I reported it to Nissan, they called me today and said they were sorry that they couldn't help me but that it was out of warranty. I could have gotten killed on that highway! now I am out a car I bought in October of 2011 and it died in September of 2015 (less than 4 years!)...unless I pay $4000. For a transmission with 10,000 miles on it because Nissan says I cant even get a new transmission for it!

- Milford, PA, USA

May 162012

Juke

Took vehicle in for service 3/30/12 and was informed that there was a recall on the vehicle concerning the fuel pressure sensor connection. The dealer told me it would take at least 2 hours to repair and I was unable to stay that day. At this point I was not informed that a part needed to be ordered in order for them to satisfy the recall. This is clearly stated by the dealer on invoice 105444. Just wondering why the part was not ordered at that time. So I had to go out of town and the dealership informed that I could go to any Nissan dealer to have this done, still not telling me a part needed to be ordered. So when I was able to schedule a time to have the recall taken care of I did just that. I also had received via U.S. mail the recall notification. The recall number is 12V-069. I went to the Nissan dealer on my pre-scheduled appointment and it was at that time I was informed that a part needed to be ordered and they did not have it in stock. (still not sure why they would not order the part then and there.) so one wasted trip to the dealership. Oh by the way they called me twice and sent an email to confirm the appointment. So yesterday I scheduled another appointment with the dealer to take care of this recall. So when I show up today at the dealership they still have not ordered the part. I asked if they could overnight the part and they said they could not and it would take 2 business days to get the part. Unfortunately, I am scheduled to go out of town on business for the next month or so and I was taking the car that has the recall. So now I have wasted 2 trips to the dealership (30 mile drive) and still do not have the car fixed. I am very unhappy with this process and I think that Nissan should offer some sort of compensation for my time and gas. At this point I don't know what to do next. Can you please advise.

- Charles Town, WV, USA