2011 Nissan Juke wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Juke:

2011 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Jan 032011

Juke

I have brought my 2011 Nissan Juke to the dealer several times because the tire pressure monitor does not work properly. The light comes on and goes off frequently without a problem. I have brought the car in with the light on and no problem could be found so they would reset the light. Many people on the internet have the same problem, there is a service bulletin for the problem yet the dealer refuses to correct the problem. Today I made the dealer aware of the service bulletin (they said that they didn't know about it) they said that my VIN is not part of the bulletin yet I have the identical problem. I called Nissan, they agreed with the dealer and said unless the dealer could find a defect there is nothing that they could do. Today I actually did have a nail in my tire and thankfully I was at the dealer for another recall. I have grown so used to seeing the light on I now ignore it. My fear is that I will again ignore a problem and it could cause a serious accident.

- Nassau, NY, USA