2013 Nissan Juke AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Juke:

2013 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

May 142014

Juke 4-cyl

As the weather got warmer I tried to use my ac and it just blew hot air. I have no knowledge of vehicles and assumed because it was the first time I had turned it on I would have to let it get broken in. So the next hot day came and again I turned my ac on and no cool air. So I contacted my dealer. I informed them of my situation and I took it in. I then was contacted and informed that I had a rock in my ac condenser. Of course I was so upset when they said it would be 800$ to repair this. So I have been looking into this and have found that this is actually a common issue with the Jukes being that the openings next to the fog lights have no screens and the condenser is completely exposed. I have found many blogs where people are having the same issues. I just like everyone else just has had to eat the cost of replacing the parts and cost of labor. I just want this to be aware because this was my first ever new car and I am having a bad experience.

- Harvey, IL, USA