2013 Nissan Juke accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Juke:

2013 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Jul 232014

Juke 4-cyl

1st incident, I was driving on a city street at approx 30 mph, when I looked at the speedometer it registered 75 mph. I slowed to a stop and the speedometer was at 40 mph with the car stopped. I continued to my destination and the speed was showing my speed plus 40. I then shut the car off for approx. 10 minutes and the speedometer reset to 0. 2nd and 3rd incident, December 18, and 27 2015, I was on the highway traveling at approx. 70 mph, I looked at the speedometer and it was at 120+ mph, my initial reaction was to slow down causing the traffic behind me to slow down and swerve around me. The 3 incidents were reported to the Nissan dealer, I was told that nothing could be done until they could see the problem and get a code. I feel that this is a major safety issue for not only myself and my family, but also for the other people that are on the road with me.

- New Bedford, MA, USA