2013 Nissan Juke body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Juke:

2013 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Aug 172015

The door locks on the car lock at 15 mph and do not unlock until the car is stopped and put into park and motor turned off. Or I must remember to manually unlock the door. I contacted Nissan to have this feature turned off, cast #19775143, they told me that the federal gov demands the doors to lock and they cannot turn off the feature. I am 67 years old, we had an old lady in my area have a medical emergency and hit some gas pumps. A fire started and she was locked into the car. A young man broke the window to get her out. What if he hadn't been there" Nissan said it is to stop ejection, what are seat belts for " this is a stupid feature and will cause some big law suits. By the way I was able to turn off the feature on my Toyota

- Woodbridge, VA, USA