5.7

2013 Nissan Juke brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Juke:

2013 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

May 222014

Juke

I purchased Nissan Juke/nismo in 9/13. At the end of 5/14 something happened. While I am in a parking lot I started my car and speedometer went to over 140 and stopped at 60mph and I am even not moving. When I increase speed to 5mph of courseit increased to 75-80mph. And my RPM's show S 4-5! I got to my home/garage and turn off my car. After 10-15 min and started car again. At this point seems that computer/electric system was reset. About 2 weeks later this is happened again when RPM's and speedometer shows "big numbers". I set up an appointment on 104th & federal (denver, co). They keep my car for few hours but they didn't find any issues. I have a paper which says "we need to see this vehicle during active failure". on 9/27 when I started car this is happened again. My speedometer shows that I am driving 90 mph when I drove less than 30 mph. I stop on next small parking lot and I took a pictures and I took video. After that I tried to restart my car several times and it's always shows over 140mph (the arrow for speedometer goes to the end!) and stops at 60mph while car in "park" mode. Maybe after 5th attempt it did reset again and I drove straight to service Nissan with big hope that service still open. But it was after 6pm and they were closed. I set up new appointment with Nissan service this wed 10/9 at 9am. I wrote an E-mail to Nissan usa and they already contact me and we discuss what I should do. If 2nd inspection will show nothing I will send those papers from my 1st and 2nd inspection. I can send you pictures and video with proof that something wrong, just bad behavior. I am not even talk about emotional stress (as women!) but the money which I spend and still paying - it's a really big deal for me. Summary - speedometer and tachometer goes over normal scale.

- Centennial, CO, USA