3.0

2013 Nissan Juke drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Juke:

2013 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Sep 142015

Juke

When driving my Nissan Juke the speed started to decrease. As I pressed on the gas pedal, it would not go any faster. I even pressed the gas pedal all the way to the floor and it still would not increase in speed. From 70 mph it decreases to between 40 and 50 mph on the interstate. This is extremely dangerous. I could have gotten hit and road rage is quite real. It took at least, and I mean at the least, 30 minutes to where it would increase in speed. I thought it was going to stop on the middle of the interstate. Very scary and very real. My Juke was also making a buzzing/hissing noise under the hood. Especially when pressing the gas pedal.

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Aug 012014

Juke 4-cyl

I purchase my Juke on 03/08/2014 at 36,687 miles at park Mazda of wooster oh. And 6 months later at 38,748 I was told that the clutch has worn out. At a cost of $1513.38 and it will be un-drivable in less than 6 months. Now I am afraid of driving my car its goes so slow and keeps shifting in and out of gears and surging. Please help park in garage.

- Norton, OH, USA