2013 Nissan Juke suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Juke:

2013 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Nov 162013

Juke 4-cyl

We purchased a brand new Nissan Juke on November 16, 2013 at midway Nissan located in phoenix Arizona. The buying process was quite unusual in that it took greater than six hours to meet with finance to sign the paperwork once we shook hands on the deal. I was not pleased spending this inordinate amount of time at the dealer but they offered a gift card to us to as an apology, which we accepted and appreciated the gesture. We received a survey about the Juke shortly after our purchase, which we promptly filled out and sent back. Of note, we indicated on the survey that the Juke persistently pulls to the right while driving. A few months later, I received a call from tim williams in Consumer Affairs. Tim said he was reaching out to us because of the issue identified on the survey we completed. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about tim, as he conducted himself in a professional, kind, and sincere manner. Tim arranged for a technical specialist to evaluate my vehicle at midway niacin. My car was at the dealer for three distinct visits, which totaled 22 days. After much work and multiple replacement parts being installed, I was told that my car was as good as it is going to get? because the pull in steering was now within specifications. In essence, my car still pulled to the right but not to the extent that was deemed unacceptable by niacin. The pulling to the right continued to be a concern for me despite reassurances. This is the best driving Juke on the road now. Over the past year, the pulling has gotten dramatically worse so I opened a new complaint with Consumer Affairs. They did not help me at all this fine, in fact, the issue was blamed on the tires and my case arbitrarily closed. I feel my vehicle is a safety hazard since it pulls to the right significantly. I must keep the wheel turned to the left at all times while driving.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA