6.6

2015 Nissan Juke engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Juke:

2015 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Jul 132016

Juke

Vehicle keeps having loss of power and turns off at slower speed or intersection. Engine code P0300 which is a random miss fire comes on every time. Took car to dealer to get it looked at and was told everything was fine. Picked up car and same thing happened with hours of picking it up. Took it back to dealer and they now cannot find out what the problem is. They have had the car for 33 days and it is still not fixed.

- El Paso, TX, USA

Jan 102016

Juke

The contact owns a 2015 Nissan Juke. While driving various speeds, the vehicle experienced a sudden loss of power and decelerated. When the failure occurred, the traction control sensor light illuminated. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but the failure could not be duplicated. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 36,000.

- Helotes, TX, USA

Feb 272015

Juke

Noise engine only evident sometime when the engine is idling after its warm up. The car has 7,294 mile. I when to the store and put my groceries always came back to start the car and I heard the ticking sound. After a couple of second about 30sec it started to get quit. I when to universal Nissan in orlando on 4/1/2015 and told me it was normal. It sound like bad lifter.

- Poinciana, FL, USA

Dec 202015

Juke

Just pulled out from a stop at an intersection, vehicle made a "clunk" sound and the engine and all electrical quit. Coasted to a stop and did a walk around the vehicle. When reentering the vehicle and closing the drivers door all electrical came back on and vehicle was able to be started. Took it to dealer next day, and they found two inactive codes. P181D engine system U1405 engine torque signal they kept the car for the weekend and had shop lead mechanic take the car home over the weekend and drive it. Released the car to us on Monday afternoon after one last test drive and code check. We were not really happy about the results of them finding nothing wrong with the vehicle as this is a situation with the vehicle just shutting down in traffic could be unsafe to say the least. The only question we were asked after the weekend was if the battery had ever died. Seeing as we have only owned the vehicle a few months and there is only 2800 miles on the car. It was in possession of Nissan and their dealership network longer than we had it and it may of had a battery problem at that time..

- Belle Vernon, PA, USA

Dec 122015

Juke

My car died while rolling through an intersection, on a major highway in san angelo Texas on December 12th, as I was about to make a left turn. The power down started with the xm stereo, then lights, then the engine died. Steering did not lock up because I was able to steer to the side of the intersection and turn the steering wheel. I turned on hazard lights and attempted to try to start the car. The car and the dash did not act like they would when the car had a dead battery. Lights would not come on when I pressed the start button. My door locks would not work, windows would not work, sun roof would not work. After several attempts and about five minutes wait time, the car started. The first mechanic looked the car over and could not find anything wrong. He checked my key battery, also. All connections were good, battery was good under the hood and in the key fob. He sent me to the Nissan dealership in san angelo, Texas for a more detailed inspection. The mechanic at the dealership found no faulty connections, battery, alternator, etc. They gave me no answers as to why this happened.

- Plains, TX, USA

Jun 112015

Juke

The contact owns a 2015 Nissan Juke. While driving at 35 mph, the vehicle shook, jerked, and stalled without warning. The vehicle restarted after a couple of minutes and was taken back to the dealer who was unable to diagnose the failure. The failure recurred and the vehicle was taken back to the dealer but the failure was unable to be determined. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 2,850. The VIN was not available.

- Carlsbad, NM, USA