- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
1997 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1997 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start intermittently3
- car stalls intermittently, while stopped1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator27
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.