- June 28: Plastic Trim Causes Investigation of 360,000 Nissan Versa Cars
- June 27: Nissan LEAF Recalled Because of Auto Shutdown
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 4: Nissan Recalls SUVs With Wheels That Could Fall Off
- May 29: Nissan Recalls Rogue Over Wrong Steering Bolt
1997 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1997 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start intermittently3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator27
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.