- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 25 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 51 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 62 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 68 days ago
1997 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1997 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start intermittently3
- car stalls intermittently, while stopped1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator27
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.