- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2001 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2001 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cpu shorted out3
- dash lights on1
- ecu caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.