- October 25: Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 Transmission Lawsuit Almost Settled news | 3 days ago
- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 49 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 58 days ago
2001 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2001 Maxima electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cpu shorted out3
- dash lights on1
- ecu caught fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.