4.5

2003 Nissan Maxima brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Maxima:

2003 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Jan 172005

Maxima 6-cyl

Horrible noises coming from the brakes. I went by the a Nissan dealer to have them check it out since the car had only 25500 miles on it. They said there was no recall and that the brakes needed to be replaced for both front and rear. I feel that this 2003 Nissan Maxima should not have had such a problem with so little miles on them, and from my talks with others. I heard that their have been a lot of brake repairs going on at this Nissan dealer. I just feel that the top of the line car at Nissan should not have this kind of problem. I was giving them another chance since my other 2000 Maxima had a similar problem but there was a recall on those rotors and brakes. I am very disappointed with Nissan now and may not buy another of their products again.

- Dry Branch, GA, USA