- August 2: Nissan Recalls Cars With Bad Door Latches
- July 18: Nissan Versa Plastic Trim Focus of Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- July 18: Nissan Sued Over Airbag Occupant Classification System
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 270,000 Cars That Can Suddenly Shut Down
- July 1: Nissan Recalls Murano and Rogue Select SUVs
2003 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2003 Maxima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattling and knocking sound from engine2
- car shuts off while driving1
- engine failure1
- rotten egg smell1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling38
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.