- January 29: Nissan Recalls 930,000 Altima Cars To Replace Hood Latches recalls | 7 days ago
- December 12: Nissan Recalls Rogue To Fix Roll Away Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers recalls | 76 days ago
2003 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2003 Maxima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattling and knocking sound from engine3
- car shuts off while driving2
- blown head gasket1
- engine failure1
- rotten egg smell1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling38
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.