- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 25 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 36 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 42 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 45 days ago
2003 Nissan Maxima
Worst 2003 Maxima engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shuts off while driving3
- rattling and knocking sound from engine3
- blown head gasket1
- engine failure1
- rotten egg smell1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling38
- NHTSA: Engine23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.