2003 Nissan Maxima fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Maxima:

2003 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Apr 182015

Maxima 6-cyl

Last week a new battery & starter were installed. Did not drive for a week. Started fine yesterday and drove approximately 90 miles, then it just stopped. Luckily I was on a road with no other traffic. I put it in neutral and it started right up. I drove one mile and parked it at my home. Will not drive it again until I talk with a mechanic. Very scary! planet Nissan in my area have given me horrible service. If you have an older car they cannot be bothered. I plan on calling a local mechanic that hopefully can help me.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA