- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 42 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 55 days ago
Abs Engages Making For Hard Brake
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 81,081 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new rear wheel speed sensors (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace abs speed sensor (1 reports)