- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 6 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
Catalytic Converter Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 99,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace catalytic converter (1 reports)
exhaust system problem