- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 37 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Catalytic Converter Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 99,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace catalytic converter (1 reports)
exhaust system problem