- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 10 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 30 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 32 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 37 days ago
Front End Assembly Went Out
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 40,366 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced complete assembly (1 reports)