- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 0 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 7 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 14 days ago
- April 9: Nissan Recalls Frontier Trucks Over Risk of Fire recalls | 25 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 104,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace front and rear brakes (1 reports)