- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 20 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 31 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 37 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 85 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 104,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace front and rear brakes (1 reports)