CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Nissan Maxima is a very good, reliably vehicle. Beware of Maximas from the 3 previous years though.

Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem for the 2007 model.

1.3

2007 Nissan Maxima wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Maxima:

2007 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Sep 182015

Maxima

I took my car in to the dealership due to all of my warning lights coming on. Upon putting it on the lift, they showed me where the underside was significant rust that caused the tire & brake sensors to fall off the struts. Additionally, the floor pans were completely rusted out with holes, which can cause my feet to crash through the floorboards causing an accident or carbon dioxide poisoning. I have researched the many problems reported online regarding rusted floor pans and believe the NHTSA should force Nissan to provide a recall to get these items fixed. I understand rust is not a standard reason for NHTSA to be involved, but will it take my death to have you regulate & resolve this issue?

- Shawnee, KS, USA