- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 35 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
2008 Nissan Maxima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Maxima continues a very good model year (2007 is also good) with an extremely low complaint rate & no major defects. Beware of Maximas from 2009, & 2004-2006 though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem starting with the 2007 model.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
Worst 2008 Maxima transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.