- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 51 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2010 Maxima, so far so good!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 42,671 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem