- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 14 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 34 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2010 Maxima, so far so good!
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,954 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: