- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 28 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 54 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 65 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 71 days ago
2010 Nissan Maxima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2010 Maxima, so far so good!
Worst 2010 Maxima transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.