- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 30 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2011 Maxima, so far so good!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,400 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: