4.0

2013 Nissan Maxima miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Maxima:

2013 Nissan Maxima Owner Comments

Jun 222016

Maxima

I was driving on the highway on my way to work. I took an exit ramp to get on the beltway, as I was heading to the beltway, I heard a loud "pop" sound, and as I slowed down to pull over, thinking it was a tire blowing out, I could hear a noise as if something was slowly breaking. After I pulled over, I noticed my moonroof shattered all over. I got in my car to get safely out of traffic's way, and drove to a nearby convenience store, as I pulled in, my glass completely caved in and left a huge hole. Glass was everywhere. This was very scary. I never heard anything hit my car moonroof before it shattered.

- Baytown, TX, USA

Apr 012014

Maxima 6-cyl

After about 1 mile of driving, there was a small explosion heard under the center console directly under the shift console. Fire started coming out from the shift console. Burned up center shifter console and carpet surrounding area.

- Mandeville, LA, USA