4.0

2003 Nissan Murano accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Feb 072015

Murano

About a year ago, my interior lights stopped working. Both fuse boxes were checked, and all fuses were fine. I lived without interior lights for almost a year, and became used to it. My car died in the middle of an intersection, and I had to push it to the side of the road with the help of some friends. My car was jumped, and all of a sudden my lights worked again!

I don't know why my car stopped working at a red light. It just lost power all of a sudden. I thought it may have been the alternator, but I left it all night and it turned on this morning.

- , Sherwood Park, AB, Canada