2.4

2003 Nissan Murano body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Dec 022007

Murano 6-cyl

No one particular event led to failure. The specific failure is the driver's side sun visor frequently and unexpectedly pivots down into line of sight of driver while driving. This hinders immediate line of sight. Visor has no visible default but feels "spongy" when trying to secure it back up. Numerous forums online indicate the visor pivot point is of flimsy manufacture and there are numerous online forums referring to this problem. My visor falls into my line of sight frequently and does block my view for a moment until I push it back up. I see this as a potential safety issue. I attempted to order a new part on my own and was informed it was over $300 for a new visor. This seems outrageous since it obviously should not have been "broken" due to moving it up and down like any other visor would be moved.

- Oklahoma City, OK, USA