2003 Nissan Murano electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jun 132005

Bought car in 2003, battery had to be replaced within a week of purchase. A year later, the alternator had to be replaced. Last week, while driving the car stopped while trying to turn left at intersection. Could not put car into park, turn on hazard light, or pull car keys out. Towed to dealer by triple aaa. Dealer claims that battery cable was loose. I do not work on my car or open the hood other when the dealer does the maintenance.

- Hermosa Beach, CA, USA

Jan 202004

Murano 6-cyl

I have a Nissan Murano 2003 & have had the following problems with it. I was on an online forum & there was a link to this site to list the problems I have had with this vehicle. My car was purchased in Jan. 2003. Since then I have had the following problems: Defective alternator defective bose cd player defective battery defective cupholder all the items were fixed or replaced by Nissan under warranty. However I have read that many people have had problems with their alternators but have not reported to a governent Agency.

- Honolulu, HI, USA