2003 Nissan Murano seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Murano

On Friday August 1, 2008 I was involved in a three-car motor vehicle accident. My car was struck from behind by another vehicle while I was in the process of stopping at a red light. My vehicle subsequently struck a stopped small truck that was ahead of me. There was front head-on collision as well as rear vehicle damage. My vehicle was a 2003 Nissan Murano. The only individual in my Murano was myself. The unoccupied passenger side airbag deployed but my driver-side airbag did not deploy. This failure for airbag deployment is what I am reporting now. The vehicle is unusable and has been taken to a tow yard.

- Jupiter, FL, USA

Jun 092003

Murano

While traveling 35 mph vehicle wa sinvolved in a crash, and air bags did not deploy.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA