7.0

2003 Nissan Murano steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Aug 252014

Murano SLE 3.2L V6

From the day I purchase the muruno have had problem. Now I am having problem with my power steering line leaking and the cost are out of the butt to fix. I have friends that have the same problem. Nissan should have a recall on this part and I am afraid that the smell of the oil hitting the motor will cause a fire to the car. I have stop driving the car until I can get the car fixed.

- , Greenwood, SC, USA

Aug 122013

Murano SLE 3.2L V6

I would never buy a Nissan production . The car have gave me problem from the begin when

brought.