6.0

2004 Nissan Murano accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Dec 202004

Murano LS V6

• CVT transmission

I wasn't sure it just wasn't because it was new - I bought the car new with zero miles on it in Nov 2004.

- , Sevierville, TN, USA

Jan 042010

Murano SL V6

BOSE 6 CD changer doesn't read disks in cold temps. I live in Phoenix where the winter temps may dip below 45 degrees in the morning. CD player wont read CD's during my morning commute until the interior of the car is warm. I've cleaned the CD player using my trustworthy CD cleaner disk, thinking the laser lens could be dirty. No luck.

- , Mesa, AZ, USA