1. replace camshaft sensor (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Murano electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Feb 262015

Murano V6

Truck kept shutting off... The check engine light came on as soon as I left the dealership I got this truck from.. They told me at first it was the computer that needs to be reset.. So I went to advance auto parts and they did a check..... and it was the camshaft sensor.. I had to get them to print it off to show the people from the dealership... I'm fed up and don't like this truck at all... Nissan Muranos aren't good suvs to drive.... should be taken off the market or Nissan dealership needs to be sued!!

- , Greenville, NC, USA