1. replace valve cover gasket (2 reports)
2004 Nissan Murano engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

May 142015

Murano V6

Truck consumed too much oil.. every week I had to put two quarts of oil in.. Went for an oil change in May, two months after getting this truck from a used car lot in Greenville NC Bill Askew.. Went to the place I got the truck and they say I need a valve cover because oil is leaking.. Yes, I have to pay out of pocket.. they knew the truck was a lemon and fail to tell me.. They sold me junk... I still have a few more thousands to pay on this lemon....

- , Greenville, NC, USA

Dec 012012

Murano SL 3.5L V6

• CVT transmission

Oil leaking all over my drive way and all over my engine compartment.. just horrible. Stay away from this vehicle

- , Sarasota County, FL, USA