6.7

2004 Nissan Murano wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

May 232005

Murano 6-cyl

On 5-25-05 my right rear tire blew up on my 6 months old, 9700 miles Nissan Murano going uphill at 65 mph on interstate 80. Caaa came and took me to a Goodyear tire dealer 5 miles away.they do not have the tire. The dealer called up 5 Goodyear tire dealers within 40 miles radius and all of them do not have it but can get it the next day auburn Nissan has it and I got it replaced there. 5-31-05, I called Nissan usa customer relations and they told me to call Goodyear goodyeay supervisor said that I must have the rest of the tire for inspection and also said that auburn Nissan is not agoodyear tire dealer. On 6-13-05 Nissan usa asked me to call Goodyear again and they said the same thing it is not fair that I have to bear with all these. 1. my car is only 6 months old with 9700 miles on it 2. my last service was at dorito bros Nissan on 3-1-05 3. I am 120 miles from home and cannot wait for the next day for the new tire from a Goodyear tire dealer. 4. 5 Goodyear tire dealers do not have that tire 5. Goodyear insisted on inspecting tthe tire and how can I get it when it got separated and roll to the middle of the divider. 6. Goodyear insisted that auburn Nissan is not a tire dealer. 7. Nissan usa said that it is not their problem and this ha to do with goodyaer 8. Goodyear was not my choice 9. Nissan has the fitted when I bought the car 10. Nissan should be responsible too or negiotiate with Goodyear please kindly look into this, thanks tony

- Danville, CA, USA