2.4

2004 Nissan Murano wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Apr 182015

Murano 6-cyl

The rear sub frame broke in two pieces, while making a right-hand turn, causing loss of control of the vehicle.

- Quincy, IL, USA

Nov 122005

Murano 6-cyl

I have a 2004 Nissan Murano I purchased the vehicle new at 3000 miles the engine blew and Nissan repaired it and spent $14,000 to repair. Now I have been contacting Nissan and telling them that my tires are bald in the inside from the engine being taken out because they did not align it right and I have a foul smell of antifreeze in the vehicle and that the engine is knocking again. But instead they tell me that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. I had spoken to someone at Nissan of staten island and he was very nasty and even told me not to bring my car there. I need help what can I do please help me I want to give this car up I don't want the problems.

- Staten Island , NY, USA