2004 Nissan Murano windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jun 302011

Murano V6

My wife just chewed me out because she went to the store, locked the car, came back 5 minutes later and the drivers side and passenger side front windows were all the way down. Luckily, she just was only gone for 3-5 minutes and nothing was taken but her purse, cell and other items were in the car, anyone could have taken them. The doors were locked, a lot of good that would do. Other comments make it seem that our problem is the remote. Our wireless remote is only to lock and unlock the doors, it is not to start the car or make the windows go up or down. I am really worried that it will happen when she parks the car at a mall and is gone several hours. (But then maybe I can get this to work to my advantage, no more trips to the mall.) I guess I'll have to replicate the problem because I'm sure the dealer can't fix it if it is not broken.

- , Houston, TX, USA