2005 Nissan Murano suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Murano:

2005 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jun 012008

I too own a 2005 Nissan Murano. Although my car has more mileage than the earlier entry, I was also told that the lower control arms are defective in these cars. Other service providers have also informed me that they have repaired many Nissan Murano with the same problem. There should be a recall. The problem is that people are not made aware that they need to report these issues so they just spend hundreds on repairs. This should be recalled. I am sure Nissan has an inventory of how many they have repaired and charged customers hundreds of dollars. This is a safety matter as this is part of the suspension.

- Miami, FL, USA

Nov 152009

I am the original owner of a 2005 Nissan Murano. It has 63500 miles on it and I have been told that both lower control arms are about to fail by my local Nissan dealer. This is a dangerous situation, as these should not be failing with this amount of miles on the vehicle. Nissan refuses to help me with these repairs.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA