1.7

2007 Nissan Murano wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Murano:

2007 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Aug 242016

Murano

My Nissan Murano has 122,000 miles on car and I have already spent a lot of money repairing cvt's, front end issues and had to purchase a new transmission. I was on the interstate and had to drive slow all the way to my home. No accident but Nissan Murano has a lot of issues with the front wheels and transmission.

- Starkville, MS, USA

Jul 022012

Murano 6-cyl

Noticed fluids on garage floor under my Nissan Murano. Upon checking fluid levels it was determined to be power steering fluid levels that were low. Further investigation indicated that the power steering hose was leaking. This has seemed to be a problem with the Nissan fleet as a whole, but as of yet no recalls have been initiated. This is a dangerous situation to be in because of the possible accidents that low fluid level poses and the possibility of initiating a fire.

- Kissimmee, FL, USA