2009 Nissan Murano accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Murano:

2009 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Mar 122014

I have never owned a vehicle with this many blind spots! I have had so many "close calls" and it finally caught up to me. I was backing out of a parking place and backed into a car. The car was double parked but I looked in my mirrors and over my shoulder and never seen the car. This being said, I was already scared of my Murano prior to this because of the side blind spots. I have almost hit pedestrians, cars, and bicyclists crossing the street on numerous occasions. The vehicle where the side mirrors are is way to big, along with the mirrors, there is a huge blind spot. I have been very cautious when turning because of this but never realized how the blind spot in the side rear was I till I hit that car. The rear back windows are small but the issues is the windows are to high and the body is at an upward slant leaving no view when looking over your shoulder. This gives people a sense that they can see but you can not see a car sitting at your rear quarter panel. With all of the blind spots I am afraid I will run over a pedestrian walking across the street as I am turning and now afraid I will back into something or someone due to the side rear blind spots.

- Sioux City, IA, USA