2010 Nissan Murano fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Murano:

2010 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Oct 022012

I was driving at 30 mph to go home when my car lost all power with no warning. Thank goodness I didn't have my young children with me. The shop fixed my car after nine days and all was covered except the alternator. Total damage was $6,000. Two days later my car started to hesitate while driving. I quickly got rid of the car. Too bad I loved it for the first 44,000 miles. Beware.

- Mansfield, MA, USA