2011 Nissan Murano accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Murano:

2011 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jul 072014

Murano 6-cyl

I have noticed on numerous occasions this summer, a crackling sound in lower portion of the front windshield. I actually remember hearing it last summer but it is now more audible. The warm weather must be a factor. I have also experienced problems with my keyless fob, it does not always work and my ignition an rear lift gate sometimes will operate even when the fob is within 3 feet. This has occurred several times over the past 2 months. I took it to Nissan and they could not find the problem. I purchased the car brand new in Aug. 2011. No accidents. Updated 4/24/2015

- Ashburn, VA, USA