- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 38 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
2012 Nissan Murano
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Nissan Murano
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Nissan Murano by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2012 Nissan Murano TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS NHTSA Campaign #12V068000
Summary: Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Murano and rogue vehicles, manufactured from November 23, 2011 through January 11, 2012. During assembly, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) was not activated. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 138, ¿tire pressure monitoring system.¿
Consequence: A non-active TPMS cannot warn a driver that a tire is underinflated. Underinflated tires can result in tire overloading and overheating, which could lead to a blowout and possible crash.
Actions: All of the affected vehicles are still in dealer inventory. Dealers have been instructed to activate all of the tire pressure monitoring systems. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V068000 »