5.6

2013 Nissan Murano accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Murano:

2013 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jun 302014

Murano

The bluetooth radio system malfunctioned during the first year and dealer services were not knowledgable about the defect until 3 years out. Digital symbols for air/heat sometimes not visable and radio not functioning. Driver's side sun visor fell from the roof and I was able to reinsert. But, difficult to lower/raise. Dealer wants hundreds to replace (no repair possible). Wipers scrape/rub the glass too closely as though too large/tight. Makes terrible scraping sound and clicking noise when in use, although new. All issues occur whether vehicle is in motion or not.

- Yukon, OK, USA

Sep 062016

Murano

The contact owns a 2013 Nissan Murano. The contact stated that the sun visor on the passenger side fractured while driving at any speed. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the sun visor clip would need to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 64,000....updated 11/01/16

- Greensboro, MD, USA

May 292015

Murano

I agree with the complaint about the backup camera visibility problem with excessive glare and distortion. My 2006 Murano was somewhat blurry so I was looking forward to my 2013 Murano having a much improved camera similar to my friend's 2013 Honda Accord, but to my dismay my camera visibility is even worse than before, especially in the rain when it is needed the most for safety.

- Beavercreek , OH, USA

May 212015

Murano

I too would like to state how bad the backup camera is. The visibility on it is very poor on dark rainy days and in bright sunlight. Therefore, not good view much of the time!!! I had the occasion to be in a Hyundai rental car and their camera is awesome!!! it was a panoramic view that was clear all the time. It almost looked like it was an hd view. Nissan you need to study Hyundai's camera and make yours over!!! this is my second Murano, 2010 & 2013, and both cameras were bad. Other than this, I love my vehicle and the one before!!!

- Boiling Springs, SC, USA