2014 Nissan Murano brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Murano:

2014 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

May 312015

Murano

I attempted to make a right to turn into the parking space at the restaurant and the truck jerked forward. I pressed the brake pad and quickly noticed that the truck did not stop. I said out loud, "it's not stopping!" the passenger in my truck then leaned over and noticed that my foot was in fact on the break pad. I made the statement again, "it's not stopping!" the truck rolled over the concrete parking block and proceeded into the building. I was pumping the break peddle to the floor at this point. I could hear the engine accelerating as I was pumping the break peddle to the floor and the air bags never deployed. I yelled uncontrollably because I could not believe what had just happened. I remembered yelling out loud…"it wouldn't stop….oooo god….it wouldn't stop…why didn't it stop!"

- Florissant, MO, USA

Mar 052015

Murano

When pulling into a parking space with the right foot on the brake pedal, the car accelerated. The car had enough speed to go over the cement parking block and hit the vehicle parked in front. Trying to avoid that vehicle the steering wheel was turned to the left and other vehicles were hit. The car then stopped. All the time the foot was on the brake. The car was then put into reverse and backed up to clear the vehicles.

- Delray Beach, FL, USA