2014 Nissan Murano miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Murano:

2014 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Aug 042016

Murano

Started to drive my 2014 Nissan Murano when a heard a huge whoosing noise and a huge rush of air. I then say pieces of my sunroof coming off the back of my car, although there were no other vehicles on my side or in front or back. Opened shade to sunroof and found that glass had exploded upward and shattered. Closed shade and immediately brought car to Nissan dealership. Dealership still has vehicle.

- Sleepy Hollow, NY, USA

Jan 012015

Murano

Car rolls back when stopped on a hill. We find it very unsafe to drive. The manufacturer says, it is normal.

- Edison, NJ, USA

Sep 292015

Murano

The vehicle was stationary in a public parking lot. As the rear power lift gate was coming down to close, I quickly reached in to push a tarp out of the way...the lift gate came down on top of my head and did not auto reverse. It continued downward after striking my head sending me to the ground. This blunt force trauma to my head resulted in permanent vision loss to the macula of my left eye called a scotoma (is/os defect.)

- Eden Prairie, MN, USA

Oct 242015

Murano

Bought car in November 2014 and air condition has stopped blowing out cold air, needs repair. Test air conditional while in motion and in park.

- Midlothian, TX, USA